Coming soon: Decoded Fashion
When brands meet the best new tech
Decoded Fashion is the world's top event series connecting startups with heads of Fashion & Retail.
The mission of Decoded Fashion is to expose the fashion community to new ideas, demystify technology and foster creative partnerships between tech startups, designers, retailers and media professionals in highly interactive summit formats.
Events include top-level speaker session, live demonstrations, hackathons, mentorship sessions and fashion startup competitions in New York, London and Milan and a global networking series – DF Meetups – in 12 countries, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland and Singapore.
Here five good reasons to get yourself to DECODED FASHION new edition:
1) Jarvis Macchi will bring us his experience as a Global Digital PR Manager Tod’s and his last book Luxury 2.0: that, through interviews, case studies and insights, reveals the new paradigms of luxury in the age of mass communication.
2) Paul van Zyl Co-founder and CEO of the new bohemian, ethical luxury fashion brand Maiyet.
Van Zyl has built a new business model for luxury fashion: partnering with small artisans in places like Kenya, India, Colombia and Indonesia, where fostering the local economy can mitigate ethnic conflict and human rights abuses by creating a more stable society.
3) At the Mentorship Hub, startups can sign up for a limited number of face-to-face meetings with various executives from the Fashion & Retail industry.
4) The startup competition, The Fashion Pitch. If you are hungry to meet potential partners and clients, then enter here. And there’s the Spotlight Expo - a startup space in the heart of our Milan event, you will have the chance to meet the people that matter and build your network.
5) Need another reason to book your ticket? Early bird tickets are on sale until September 13st.
Get yourself to DECODED FASHION!
See you in Milan!