Pitti Tutoring & Consulting was created with the aim of flanking designers and brands in their professional and creative pathways.
Always on the move, and in search of new talents and new possibilities, Pitti Tutoring & Consulting uses Pitti Immagine's know-how as a source of motivation and expertise, connections and business, while keeping a close eye on the needs and transformations of the fashion system.
Pitti Tutoring & Consulting realizes its goals through three areas:
- new talents
- start-ups and brands
Pitti Tutoring & Consulting is directed by Luca Rizzi.
In collaboration with the very best international fashion schools, Pitti Tutoring & Consulting supports the creative talents of tomorrow through activities of orientation and pro bono consulting:
- scouting and tutoring (IED, Accademia Costume e Moda, Polimoda, Istituto Marangoni, IUAV, Naba, Feel the yarn, Parsons NY)
- awards (International Talent Support + Who is on next?)
Talent is not enough to make the right choice. For this reason, Pitti Tutoring & Consulting accompanies young and professional designers over the course of their entire careers, with the aim of managing their relationships with expertise and benefitting all subjects involved:
- career management
- research, negotiation and management of consulting services, collaborations and creative directions
- legal support
- assistance in maintaining working relationships and problem management
Pitti Tutoring & Consulting offers up its portfolio of expertise and credibility in developing new brands or creating new business for already existing ones.
- strategy definition
- identification and management of partners in the areas of production, art direction, communication, marketing, commerce, and finance & investors.
- consultancy services for production, licensing, distribution, and cobranding contracts.
With brands and firms:
- designer selection
- brand analysis
- development of capsule collections and special projects
- new product lines
- repositioning of brands