The fair at a glance
Entrance and RegistrationBack to top
Taste n. 8
9 - 11 March 2013
via F.lli Rosselli 5
Suturday 9 and Sunday 10 March
from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm only for professionals
from 12.30 am to 7.30 pm for public
Monday 11 March
9.30 am - 4.30 pm
€ 15 for the public - daily ticket
€ 10 for professionals - the entrance card is valid for all the three days of the event.
How to enterBack to top
The event is open to professionals and general public.
Professionals and Traders can buy the ticket (10 € per person) and it is valid for the duration of the fair.
The general public can buy a daily ticket at a price of € 15 per person.
Children under 10 stay free.
The invitation letter is the letter we usually issue after a visitor’s request to help them for a visa issuance.
Before issuing an invitation letter, we need the following documents:
- In case of fairs on payment, invitation letters are issued only after the purchase of prepaid tickets. However the purchase cannot be made before the reception of all the required documents and our confirmation of the invitation letter’s issuance.
In exclusive for exhibitors and visitorsBack to top
Services During the fair
Pitti Immagine offers its exhibitors (cars only) a free underground parking located in the Porta al Prato - Stazione Leopolda.
Visitors may enter in the parking by presenting a special ticket, which will be sent along with the Pitti Card.
The parking is without housing and with the express exclusion of liability of Pitti Immagine for theft and damage to vehicles (or objects contained in them) parked therein.
The area is connected to the Fortezza da Basso with a continued shuttle-bus service.
Visitor Parking / fee parking
outdoor at Piazza Vittorio Veneto
Indoor at Stazione Leopolda, Fortezza da Basso, piazza Stazione.
Wardrobe and luggage
Inside the exhibition area are available free of charge cloakroom and luggage storage for exhibitors and visitors.
All the info in a clickBack to top
The price of your pass includes a copy of the fair catalogue.
Every exhibitor has the right to a fair catalogue, distributed on stands on the first day of the fair.
Catalogues may only be obtained at the fair, they are never sent out.
Journalists can get their copy of the catalogue in the Press Room.
PR agents with a client at the fair will find their catalogue on the stand.
How to reach us
How to reach the Stazione LeopoldaBack to top
All the way to reach Taste
By Tram Line-1
(from Santa Maria Novella station, side via Alamanni 5 minutes to Stazione Leopolda).
Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence. The Stazione Leopolda is 15/20 minutes away by taxi.
Higway A11 (Firenze-mare): way out Firenze Nord.
Higway A1 (arriving form Milano/Bologna or Napoli/Roma): way out Firenze Nord
keep going on viale Guidoni and viale Redi following the indications for the city center, in direction of Porta al Prato.
line C2-C3 / stop at Porta al Prato.
The railway station Santa Maria Novella is far about one mile from the exhibition area, only 5 minutes by tram (line 1).
SPECIAL AGREEMENT WITH TRENITALIA
Come on high spped train!
30% on first class tickets
10% second class tickets
What do you have to do
To get this discount, call the following numbers at the Trenitalia Group Offices (9am-1pm; 2pm-4pm from Monday to Friday working days only):
Ufficio Gruppi Firenze
Tel.: +39 050.42505 Fax: +39 050.502184
Ufficio Gruppi Bologna
Tel: +39 051.2583091; +39 051.2582705
Fax: +39 0512583135
and provide the following details:
- the discount is applied to the basic fare
- the discount cannot be combined with other concurrent promotional prices offered by Trenitalia on the same products and on the same grounds.
- the train tickets are nominative and non-refundable. They cannot be exchanged with tickets for other destinations, other train categories or travel dates.
Period of validity:
From 8 to 12 of March 2013
Routes: all high speed and intercity trains leaving from or arriving at Florence
Method of Purchase: credit card only
* 30% reduction calculated on the basic adult 1st class or Business fare and 10% calculated on the basic adult 2nd class or Premium or Standard fare for 1st and 2nd class or Business, Premium and Standard tickets – excluding Executive and Excelsior tickets – using the ticketless method for “Divisione Passeggeri N/I” internal service trains with destination/origin Florence.
Where to sleep and special dealsBack to top
The Pitti Immagine deals
In cooperation with Pitti Immagine, Carlson Wagonlit Travel proposes accomodations in some Florence hotels.
The agency to contact is:
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Groups and Events Department
phone + 39 055 0949 1861
fax +39 055 4367322
Via Panciatichi 38/5
50127, Firenze - Italy