British designer based in London
• Studied at Cordwainers and Royal College of Art
• Following her studies, Sophia worked as a design assistant to footwear designer, Nicholas Kirkwood
• In 2012, she started her own brand and launched her debut collection for Spring Summer ‘13. The collection was an instant success, both with retailers and press
• As part of her debut collection, Sophia explored the idea of launching a children's collection by personally handmaking 4 leather sandals. Following the success, she launched a full collection for AW14.
• Stocked in top tier department stores and boutiques in countries around the world such as Lane Crawford, Neiman Marcus, MyTheresa and Level Shoes
• Our first stand alone Sophia Webster retail store opened in London in May 2016, followed by a second store on Sloane Street in 2018.