Registration and entrance tickets:
Exhibitors, stand preparation personnel, buyers and press will be obliged to carry out online pre-registration and digital accreditation - it will not be possible to request your ticket upon arrival at the Fortezza and Stazione Leopolda.
Entry to Italy
Travelers from abroad can find all the updated information on entry and stay regulations in Italy on the Ministry of Health website.
Click here to visit the homepage
Among the latest measures introduced for people arriving in Italy, there is the compulsory Passenger Locator Form (PLF) completion, effective from 24 May:
Click here for the Digital Passenger Locator Form
FAQs - Green certifications questions and answers - Covid 19
Entry to the Fortezza da Basso and Stazione Leopolda:
- entry to the fair will only be permitted by displaying at least one of the “Green pass” requirements: vaccination certificate, certificate of complete recovery following infection (valid for 180 days), negative result of a swab test carried out in the previous 48 hours (molecular / PCR and antigenic / rapid test are equivalent)
- compulsory mask wearing (FFP2 recommended)
- automatic body temperature scanning
- separate entrance and exit routes with appropriate signage
- sanitizing gel dispenser
Inside the venue:
- As from what is indicated in the “Guidelines for the recovery of economic and social activities” dated 28 May 2021, the magazines/information/advertising/ materials and gadgets of individual exhibitor's stands can be made available to visitors only with previous sanitization of the hands, and preferably through special self-service display units (classic store display units, magazine racks, baskets or anything similar).
- Personnel verified and certified within 48h from commencement of service
- Placards and signage in Italian and English illustrating the prevention rules
- Limited capacity in the pavilions with monitoring of areas to prevent gatherings
- Personnel charged with monitoring and ensuring compliance with the prevention measures
Stands and communal areas:
- extraordinary sanitization of the exhibition venue on the eve of the event
- daily sanitization of the stands, corridors, communal areas in addition to all contact surfaces
- separate waste management for the collection of special refuse and PPE
- hand sanitizer gel dispensers positioned in various points around the fair complex
Rapid testing hub
Pitti Immagine sets up a swab testing hub in the exhibition venues, without any cost or prescription, to support buyers, journalists and visitors who need to take a Covid test.
shuttle bus service with fully sanitized vehicles, body temperature scanners and running with 50% occupancy (service provided only for Pitti Uomo, Bimbo and Filati).