JAGVI was founded in 2011 in France when two people, one French, one Swedish, joined forces to pursue a shared passion: to create minimalist, refined and contemporary designs for men with a strong emotional core.
Contemporary design, the passion for photography, the mix of French and Scandinavian cultures, a love for high end fabrics and studied shapes are our values.
In our new parisian venue Station JAGVI, we’re presenting you our new up-to-date collections with the below friendly objects brands :
● The Bread Lamps by our Japanese friend Yukiko MORITA : how to create an original mood
object from an iconic French product like the baguette or the croissant.
● The Japanese accordions notebooks “+LAB” from the YAMAZAKURA will allow you to check
your previous notes and write at the same time your latest idea of the day.
● The Swedish sustanaible designed shaped Bottles GLACIAL, W.W.F certified : how to give up
plastic bottles that pollutes our planet.
● The contemporary bags made in Italy and designed by the Danish MISMO brand, a nice
combination of waterproof cotton/polyamide and leather.
● The MOONI bluetooth speaker lamps, Swedish designed that reminds us about the
Scandinavian modernity mixing technology and wood.