*data from 7/12/2021 to 28/2/2022
Pitti Connect proved to be an indispensable and complementary tool to the physical fair. At this edition, the digital platform recorded excellent performances, the best ever, thus validating the trend shown by the partial data published at the end of January. Pageviews, operators' visits, and logins continued to grow. Clearly, the platform has established itself among buyers and the press as a way to research brands, discover trends, contact exhibitors, facilitate relationships, and do business.
BUYERS ON PITTI CONNECT
Buyers from some of the most important international shops, boutiques, department stores, and online retailers visited this edition of Pitti Bimbo on Connect. Among them:
(Lebanon), Al Tayer Insignia
(United Arab Emirates), Ali Bin Ali Group
(Qatar), Baby Bottega
(Italy), Baby Kochs
(Germany), Bergdorf Goodman
(United States), Blufrida
(Belgium), Carmen Cortesi
(UK), Daniel Boutique
(Italy), El Corte Ingles
(Spain), Engelhorn Mode
(UK), Galeries Lafayette
(France), Hankyu Hanshin
(Japan), Happy Land
(South Korea), Jofre 1929
(Germany), Kids 21
(Singapore), Kids Cavern
(Germany), Ma Mere
(Japan), Mercury - Tsum
(Russia), Motta Baby
(Italy), Neiman Marcus
(United States), Peter Pan
(Principality of Monaco), Ron Herman
(Saudi Arabia), Sambo
(South Korea), Sinteks Group - Decor
(Italy), The Kids Company
(United States), Tiddlywinks
(United Kingdom), Zucchero
Buyers who logged in on Pitti Connect:
1.608 total buyers
934 Italian buyers (+58%)
674 foreign buyers (+42%)
The main countries from which the platform was accessed:
United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, Germany, Belgium, United States, Greece, France, Japan, Poland, Holland, South Korea, Turkey, Austria, Israel, Portugal, Ukraine, Switzerland, Brazil, China, Ireland, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Canada, Kuwait, Argentina, Azerbaijan, United Arab Emirates, Norway.
PRESS AND MEDIA ON CONNECT
182 Italian and international journalists and media operators logged in and visited the fair.
Main countries of origin: Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Brazil, Spain, United States, Argentina, Poland, Turkey, Denmark, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Romania, Japan, Montenegro, Greece.
Here are some of the newspapers, magazines, online publications, and TV channels that followed Pitti Bimbo 94 online:
(Italy), Buro 247
(Russia), Childood Business
(Germany), Corriere della Sera
(Russia), Elle Kids
(Italy), F Magazine
(Italy), Fashion Forum
(Denmark), Fashion Magazine
(France), Fashion United
(The Netherlands), Fashion Snoops
(USA), Hub Style
(Italy), Il Sole 24 Ore
(Italy), Io Donna - Corriere della Sera
(Italy), Journal du Textile
(France), Kids à la mode
(USA), La Repubblica
(Italy), Lemon Magazine
(Portugal), Marie Claire
(Italy), MF Fashion
(Italy), Milk Magazine
(UK), QN Quotidiano Nazionale
(Italy), Scimparello Magazine
(Italy), Style Piccoli
(United Kingdom), WWD
In parallel with the physical show, Pitti Connect presented an intense editorial program of special projects, exclusive formats, and events that went online on The Billboard
. The highly curated published content was then relaunched through 18 newsletters and our social media channels. 96 posts published on Instagram reached over three million unique accounts and generated 11,769 interactions
, for a total of over 31,000 followers (+2,000 compared to the summer edition)
. In this way, we have amplified the visibility of the Pitti Bimbo brands and their collections, offering an in-depth view of the trends in international kidswear for the next season.
43 planned content items
18.538 pages viewed *
The online editorial projects included:
- I WANT TO BE GREEN: A focus on the brands that bring kidswear in line with the “eco-conscious” momentum of the new generations;
- WALK THROUGH: The latest kidswear innovations presented through across-the-board style itineraries where it is possible to find combinations, suggestions, useful creative ideas and the best brand mix expressions.
- THE NEST: The Pitti Bimbo hotbed of budding brands curated by Dimitra Zavakou selecting small but already exciting new lines.
- PITTI BIMBO EDITORIALS: The children’s lifestyle universe, explored with curiosity and passion by fashion editor Maria Giulia Pieroni. At this edition, "The magic box” theme is dedicated to the most beautiful games, and "Instantly outdoor" presents the right accessories for the cold season;
- AROUND KIDS: A virtual journey through the world of children at every latitude.
- BUYERS SELECT: A chat with top international buyers to learn about kidswear trends.
- LO STILE TRA LE PAGINE – DALL'ARTE ALLA MODA: Illustrated books for young and old that offer cues for talking about fashion, curated by the Style Piccoli journalist, Oriana Picceni.